Expect Phone Service Interruptions at ALL City Facilities During Move
Phone service and access to some records will be interrupted from Aug. 11 to Aug. 19 as the city moves, installs and tests its network servers at the new location.
We will make every attempt to provide essential services at all our city facilities during this period.
Should you need to contact us during this period, here are some tips:
- The city’s website (romi.gov) and social media channels will NOT be impacted during the Aug.11-19 move period. We’ll post updates daily to keep you informed.
- Non-emergency phone numbers will be provided to the public as we get closer to Aug. 11.
- The 9-1-1 emergency system will system will NOT be impacted.
- A list of popular services, such as birth and death certificates, dog licenses, bill paying and requesting a final water meter read, can all be done online via our website. Discover all the things you can do online at www.romi.gov/doitonline.
- Sign up for our Weekly eBlast to receive updates via email or text.
- The best way to reach staff during the move period is via email. For your convenience, email links to all departments follow.
Email the City Clerk’s Office
Email the City Manager’s Office
Email the Economic Development Department
Email the Human Resources Department
Email the Planning Division
Email the Engineering Division
Email the Assessor’s Office
Email the Finance Department
Email the Treasurer’s Office
Email the Fire Department
Email the Police Department
Email the Animal Shelter
Email the Department of Public Service’s Office
Email the Farmers Market
Email the Senior Community Center
Email the Recreation Department