View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
Normandy Oaks Park
- ADA Accessible
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Tables
- Soccer Field
- Splash Pad
Splash Pad Rules
- The splash pad is open from 9 am - 9 pm Memorial Day to Labor Day. The splash pad operates in 5-minute timed cycles. To start the splash pad, press the button on the activator switch.
- The splash pad is unsupervised and use at your own risk, children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The following items are not allowed in the splash pad area
- Pets (Service dogs permitted)
- Glass containers or breakable objects
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, scooters
- Athletic equipment such as, balls, bats, noodles, etc.
- No Smoking
- No food/beverages in splash zone area
- Swimsuits and/or appropriate attire must be worn at all times, including swim diapers for all toddlers
- The water is chlorinated and processed through a filtration system; do not drink the water
- Climbing, hanging, swinging, or pulling on any splash pad equipment is strictly prohibited
- All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe, and family-orientated manner
- The splash pad and playground area are open to the public and cannot be reserved for private parties or functions
- In the event of an emergency, please call 9-1-1
Playscape at Normandy Oaks Park
Pavilion Rental: Normandy Oaks Park has one large pavilion (10 picnic tables) with a restroom attached. The pavilion can be rented 10am-2pm or 3pm-7pm from April 1st to October 30th. The pavilion rental is not tied to the splash pad. No refund will be given if the splash pad is closed. Currently, shelters must be reserved online. Questions? Call (248) 246-3180 or check here for a copy of the Park Shelter Reservation/Rental policy (PDF).