Application Forms

For your convenience, apply online. You will be directed to BS&A Online. Create a new account or sign in with your existing BS&A account. If you have an existing account, you will be required to link the BS&A account web username to the City of Royal Oak. Obtain your unique BS&A web PIN from the city by calling (248) 246-3280.

Apply online button Opens in new window

Planning Commission

The application to the Planning Commission is for the following

  • Site plan reviews
  • Special land use permits
  • Rezoning and conditional rezoning
  • Special redevelopment project
  • Planned unit developments
  • Sign appeals

Zoning Board of Appeals

The application to the Zoning Board of Appeals is for the following

  • Dimensional variances
  • Use variances
  • Interpretations of the Zoning Ordinance
  • Appeals of administrative decisions
  • Fence appeals

Useful Documents