Please see the article about Chef Erin Koch in C&G Newspaper.
Enjoy meals prepared from scratch in the Mahany/Meininger Senior Community Center kitchen Monday - Friday, served at 11:45 a.m. Chef Tim Campbell's old favorites and new creations are nutritious, filling and delicious! Tim's Kitchen is a private pay, non-subsidized program.
Please pay $3.50 at the front desk.
Check the Lunch Daily Menu!
Memorial Service for Chef Tim Campbell: A Celebration of Life will be held in honor of Chef Tim on Friday, March 15, 2019 at Mahany/Meininger Senior Community Center in Rooms 4 and 5. The service will start promptly at 3:00 PM. Light refreshments will be served.
February 2019 Lunch Menu
- Call 248-246-3900 at least one day in advance to reserve a meal (please call before 1 p.m.).
- You may reserve at any time for meals planned during the month.
- Please call to cancel reservation if you are unable to attend.
- You may purchase meal vouchers (for 5 or 10 meals) at any time. Great gift idea!
- Bus fee is waived if you ride the bus to Center for lunch!
- Menu subject to change based on availability of food supplies.
- Call if you are going to be late! At times we have people waiting for meals. We reserve the right to give meals to those waiting if registrant is not present (or has not called) by 11:45 a.m.
- Carry out for $4.00 - Pick up at noon
Meals on Wheels
Meals on Wheels are available to home-bound residents unable to travel to the Center. Call Oakland Meals On Wheels at 248-689-0001 for hot meals delivered daily. The menu for home-bound meals differs from the meals listed on Daily Menu.